As the weather starts to warm up and the roaches start eyeing your home, follow these simple tips to protect your family from cockroaches! There are a few simple things you can do:
- Clean spills and crumbs as quickly as possible.
- Do a regular weekly clean inside your kitchen cupboards.
- Store all food in airtight containers and never leave food out.
- Cockroaches can easily slip through cracks in the wall, so it’s important to seal all cracks around your kitchen.
- Inspect shopping bags before putting away groceries to prevent from smuggling cockroaches into your home.
- Don’t leave pet food out in the open.
- Be mindful to put stacks of papers and magazines away.
- Empty the kitchen’s rubbish bin regularly.
If you discover a cockroach infestation in your home, give Elite Pest Control a call!