Pest Control for your Home
We specialise in residential pest control treatment and even have various non-toxic treatments on offer.
The treatments listed below are just some of the treatments we offer for your home. Call us or check out our price list for more details on the treatments we offer.
- Termite barriers: this includes drilling and injecting the exterior perimeter of your home with various products we have available.
- The Exterra Baiting Programme which is a non-toxic technique in the treatment against termites. It involves full installation to the surrounds of the property and involves baiting and re-inspecting the stations on a bi-monthly basis and on a yearly contract. This is a licensed and registered product. This system is ideal in eradicating the “queen ant” hence eliminating the next colony.
- Reticulation Systems: Renovating? If your existing pavers or concrete has been removed this is the ideal time to install reticulation system – no need for “holes” drilled into your pavers or concrete. We use our accredited installers of Camelleri Reticulation Systems and the Altis Reticulation System. Contact our office for more details.
- We also provide treatment against Bed Bugs
- If you’re vacating your rental property and require a flea treatment to be carried out, we provide this service as well as the paperwork required as proof.
- General pests treatment including spiders, ants, mosquitoes and fleas.
Contact us to set up a free non-obligation consultation for your home. We will come out to inspect your residence and provide you with an assessment to tailor a solution to your requirements.
All of our treatments are carried out by qualified technicians, in accordance with industry standards. We also provide a site manual to meet your specific industry and business needs including site maps and MSDS (material safety data sheets).